Monday, July 19, 2010


it started yesterday close to 1pm. i was at the dance studio ready to start the workshop when i got the worse pain in my back on the left side. i started walking around thinking maybe the pain would go away. it just got worse and started a cramp like feeling on my stomach on the left side as well. i got real clammy sweaty and started shaking, turned white as paper then started vomiting. that's when i knew this was not just going to go away and that something was wrong. Jon came and got me took me to the er where the pain started getting worse. the nurse said this pain was worse then being in labor. gosh darn did it hurt. i had lab work, made me pee in cup, had scans on kidneys, bladder, and checked on baby (she was fine). i was then hooked to iv and givin morphine for the pain. after about 5 hours of waiting Dr came in and said i passed a small kidney stone and have a uti. he said they go hand in hand with each other and are common in pregnancy. i fell better but my back is sore and I'm just tired but thank God baby was fine/

4 comments:

~kristi said...

I am so sorry. So glad all is ok. Didn't Trisha have that with Colby?

kayjsmith said...

yeah i think so she had to have surgery with hers...luckliy mine are small enough to pass

mary.mimi said...

Glad to hear all is well... Keeping you in my prayers. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

So sorry to hear about this! But congrats on having a little girl!!