Tuesday, June 15, 2010

well i am feeling better...not sick all day long, it comes and goes and only a few times a week...im still getting my b12 shots to help but i still get tired a lot...i tend to get my boost of energy around 9 at night when i would love to just go to bed...even though i have lost some weight my pants are getting sung in my gut and shirts are too small due to the lord blessing me with such well....you know...lol...maybe next month we will have the funds to get me some new clothes...jon was working part time at home depot (along with wking with the city still) and they let go all of there temporary staff so praying something else comes along...cameron is doing great with being a big brother already and making sure im taking care of his new baby he says...he said "i will change the diaper, feed and bathe the baby but mommy you clean up the throw up" lol what a great kid

No comments: