Friday, April 23, 2010

so it begins!!!



.....the tiredness, sore breast, nausea and vomiting all the fun stuff...were thinking about 4 weeks along with a due date of Dec 31st, so I'm praying for a new years baby (how fun would that be 1-1-11) I will have my first sono on May 19th...so far away...but by then we will be able to hear the heart beat, YAY!!!

Cameron is so excited he has told everyone, i took him to my dance class and he yelled it..."ms. Cece ms. Cece my mommy is pregnant" he says to me he wants a sister but to daddy he wants a brother so well just see....

4 comments:

~kristi said...

congrats!!!

mary.mimi said...

Blessings on you all as you begin this new chapter in life. Enjoy the minutes... :)Congrats
Love ya all.

lindsay said...

so excited for yall!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

dec. 31st ... that's brady's b-day!! everyone told us we would have the NEW YEARs baby ... but instead, he wanted to be the new years eve baby! i told him that every year ... everyone celebrates his day!!