Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!



At work on Friday, the accounting department took me out to eat at fuddruckers and gave me a certificate to get my nails done. Yay!!! On Tuesday the business office took me to Acapulco for lunch. Then tomorrow my big boss Bob is taking me to Valentino's. I definitely need to start hitting the gym with all the eating out and cakes from mine and Cameron's birthday. this past weekend we went to marble falls area and played on lake LBJ. Cameron had his first boating and tubing experience and loved it. Of course I was having a cow while he was tubing with Jon with him, the boat did not go over 5 mph lol but Cameron had a blast that's all that matters. He also made a new friend her name is Garyson. I swear they could be brother and sister, same height, same hair color, both had big brown eyes and were the same age. Both were so cute with each other.

2 comments:

~kristi said...

I would be flipping out too!

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday! And congrats to Jon on the job!