Friday, January 18, 2008

I DID IT!!!!...well sort of

I finally cut camerons hair....well he got a trim at least lol about an inch...i know hes a boy and that his hair is getting long but i want him to have that shaggy curly hair i love that on boys...so everyone out their that keeps telling me to cut his hair its so long, he looks like a girl....well this is all i have to say....BACK OFF!!! he is MY child and if thats how i want his hair to be then so be it, thats how its going to be...i swear if i hear it one my time i might snap...and its coming mostly from family, my gosh cant anyone just get over that fact that he has curly hair and i just cant bring myself to have it cut, so its going to be long...now im not saying im going to have his hair grow out so long that its past his shoulders, but right now his hair is fine....

No comments: